Thursday, October 7, 2010

First Day at School

Definitely like the first day back at school....for me not you. I decided to start this Blog since I was answering the same questions over and over on LinkedIn and for my friends regarding Internet Marketing, SEO, rebates, and other scary mumbo jumbo that kids in Bierkenstocks try to sell to CMO's and VP's of Marketing.

The New New New Economy insists that you participate Mr. CMO! You are being left behind!! You fail!!!

OK not really - doing nothing is often better than doing something bad. What I will try to do is point out good and bad examples of marketing. I'll be happy to answer your questions, delete your spam and try to help where possible. No question will be too dumb (unless I ask it), no one will get hurt as we will all have helmets on. Mom said...

No comments:

Post a Comment